Monday 14 September 2015

Weekend work = 12/9-13/9: Gutting the interior

This weekend I set about stripping out the remaining interior bits so I could properly ascertain the condition of the cabin, and also to give the old girl a clean.

So I pulled out the seat (and found a grease gun - go figure) and the remaining bits of dashboard, glovebox and under dash shelf. The shell was originally red but someone has tried to paint it black (badly). Here's some pics:

 The shell after a good clean with some sugar soap
 The underdash. The wires showing there are for the windscreen washer pump
Now I'm not sure what this is. There were some holes in the floor that have been badly MIG'd over. They may be the original seat mounts. I dunno.

The headlining. In pretty bad shape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment