Saturday 3 October 2015

New fusebox & fitting clutch master

Here's the new fusebox for the Datsun

I mounted the fuseblock, relays and distribution block on an aluminium panel that I had lying around. 

So I have 8 fuses now - 4 are direct from battery and 4 from the ignition relay. I put an 8-way connector from the fusebox, and will have about 6 incoming from the cabin - indicators, horn, ignition and lights. I'm still waiting on my new 8-pin flasher module (ebay linky) that will hopefully cope with the LED indicators and provide an easy way to implement a hazard switch


I also received my replacement clutch master cylinder from an ebay seller in Thailand. It was a prick to mount because the existing captive bolts were knackered and I didn't have any M8 or M10 captive nuts. But apart from that it was a fairly easy fix


No comments:

Post a Comment